Friday, April 27, 2007

Weekend List

Take Lily to the zoo
Take Lily to the rec center to swim
Attend yoga class
Clean out spare room (move everything but bed to basement)
Deep clean my house
Cook for the next week
Make cinnamon rolls (to prove I can make darn good ones since I burned some last weekend)
Pick up doggie doodoo (to help when Randy mows)
Clean out toy baskets
Host a play date (haven't invited anyone though)
Scrap book
Watch movies
Sew a dress for Lily
Gather clothes/shoes that haven't been worn in years to send to good will
Get a manicure and pedicure
Nap
Grocery shopping
Clip dog's nails
Organize my closet and dresser drawers
Visit friends that have newborn baby
Bring dairy ridden baby food to next door neighbors
Return paint samples to other next door neighbors
Attend Randy's ultimate frisbee games on Sunday
Attend niece's soccer game on Saturday
Cuddle and hang with Lily and Randy (no need to list this really since this happens before anything else)


Maybe identifying my list for all to see will help me get things done. Now I have to answer to you all on Monday. Wish I could leave work to get a head start.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenni you know the weekend is only 2 days long don't ya? Also your pg so sit back and enjoy it. Julie

Staci said...

I hope that was a list for you to choose items off for the next several weekends! That's a lot to do.

I can vouch for the fact that you make darn good cinnamon rolls. But I'd leave that one on the list just the same since you get the eat the product of your labors :).

meredith said...

Wow--that's quite a list! I, too, hope that you only have to pick a few things to do for these two days. :)

*Tanyetta* said...

I need a nap after reading your list.

Heather said...

I've had a few of those items on my weekend list, oh, since about six months ago. :) Good luck with your ambitious plans!