Sunday, April 01, 2007

After a long discussion with Randy, I finally got him to agree to something I've been wanting to do for a while. We got Lily's ears pierced. She only cried for about an hour but since she has been fine. One appears to be infected but we are keeping an eye on it. Hopefully it will heal just fine. She looks absolutely adorable...check her out with her new bling bling...

















I also decided to finally get a piercing I've been wanting to do for a long time. Maybe it was something about turning 30, leaving my 20's behind, and trying to stay young at heart. My doctor gave me the approval so I did it...finally! I got my nose pierced. I wanted a tiny piercing and I'm liking it. It definitely hurt but I'm happy I did it. Check it out...



3 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks great!

Anonymous said...

You can't fool me this year, its April fools day.

Anonymous said...

HEYYYYYYYY! looks GREAT! that's awesome! wooo hooooooo