Thursday, March 29, 2007

Homework...for you!

While I off on my girl weekend I'm assigning homework for my readers. Yep, you heard me...you gots some homework to do.

Our "big" ultrasound is next Tuesday. Your easy homework assignment is to guess what the baby's gender is. Here are some things that might sway your vote...

I burp frequently (didn't do this with Lily)
I started on a salty food kick but have switched to sweets
Baby's heart beat was 140 BPM at the last doctor appointment
My prego belly is more out front but a little sideways too
I've had heartburn twice already...only had it towards the end with Lily
Chinese gender predictor charts say boy
I have a stuffy nose ALL the time (never had that with Lily)
I think boy; Randy thinks girl (we don't care either way!)

That's about all my symptoms. Leave your guess under comments. We'll know the winner or winners on Tuesday. Actually, that's a good point to make. It's safer to say we HOPE to know the winners on Tuesday. That means the baby has to cooperate. If the baby doesn't cooperate we won't know. If the baby doesn't cooperate don't blame us. We are not planning to keep the "big" secret from anyone. We want to know too! Get guessing... Boy??? Girl???

12 comments:

Liz Jimenez said...

Ooh, ooh! Fun!

Because my girl's heart was beating at 145 bpm, I'm going to vote GIRL!

Enjoy your weekend, and have fun at the ultrasound!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
meredith said...

I think I will vote for a boy. For no reason other than because I think it would be fun for Lily to have a little brother. :)

Have a great time on your girl weekend! :)

--Meredith

Staci said...

I'm going to have to say GIRL because really? None of us has managed to have anything but girls so far. And two little girls are so fun to have!

I think both my girls' hearts were beating in the 150s, though. But I did have the stuffy nose with both, and the heartburn with Ruth. Really, there's no way to tell till you see it in the picture. Good luck with that!

Diana said...

Delurking to say Girl. I agree with Staci--there must be something in the water at ARL.

Anonymous said...

I am going to say boy and I don't know why. I am just so happy to be getting more grandchildren and the more the merrier. Great work Jenni and Randy. Love you all and can't wait until Tuesday.

Renee said...

Yep, you just have to wait until Tuesday, because I'm afraid none of the "symptoms" are reliable. Before I knew we were having another boy, I was guessing that this baby was a girl, just based on the fact that the pregnancies are so different. But, I guess I can expect every pregnancy to be unique, no matter what the gender of the baby is.
Can't wait to hear!
Either way, so exciting!

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing boy. It's the heartburn thing.

By the way...Keep the blogs coming. It's the only fun thing I EVER get to do on my computer!

Miss you all!

Anonymous said...

I am going to say girl because it would be nice for Lily to have a little sister since they will be somewhat close in age.

Heather said...

I don't think the CASA boys are allowed to have boy babies, :), so I will guess "girl".

Anonymous said...

gosh, for no other reason other than gut, i think it's a girl Jenni. yeah, i know....but i do.

Jenni said...

I edited this comment to exclude overly identifying info.


Anonymous said...
Heart burn? It's a sure sign "Mac Mick" is on his way. Julie

8:22 PM