Friday, February 02, 2007

Bridezilla

If you haven't seen this video on youtube you should--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VMDE1w8Qh0

It's long but highly entertaining. Mostly it will make you feel good about yourself, feel sorry for her and that know her friend/bridesmaid isn't very supportive (the one in the hallway drinking champagne and laughing the whole time).

I wasn't a bridezilla on my wedding day. I was relatively relaxed and had fun getting ready. But I did have one homecoming dance where I got my hair styled professionally that turned into a nightmare. It was hideous! I re-styled it myself and was happy with the end product. But as a teenager, I did throw a fit and wasn't pleasant to be around for that time. But then again, was I ever pleasant to be around as a teen??? My favorite word was WHAT.EVER. My mom loved when I said that. heehee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A. that girl has GOT to lay off the meth.

B. Matt Lauer said it best when he said "run away Groom!"

C. Bless her friends hearts who REALLY dealt nicely with the FREAK of a friend they have.

Staci said...

Okay, really. Was she on drugs there? Because I was a little stressed on my wedding day, but that was completely over the top! Wow.