Monday, February 26, 2007

Jenni's Alphabet

A--Available, Married or Single: Married
B--Best friend: Randy, he knows everything about me…and still loves me. My 2 female best friends are Kerry and Melissa. We have known each other since we were babies and they still love me too.
C--Cake or Pie: Pie I suppose. Pumpkin to be exact.
D--Drink of Choice: Diet vanilla pepsi. Right now chocolate milk.
E--Essential item you use everyday: DVR. It’s a beautiful thing.
F--Favorite Color: Pink!
G--Gummy bears or worms: Sour gummy worms. Always accompany me on road trips to SD/IA.
H--Hometown: J-town, South Dakota. Population 520, no stoplights, 2-3 bars.
I--Indulgence: Anything spa related…massages, pedicures, facials.
J--January or February: Neither is too exciting for me.
K--Kids and names: Lily Joy and wouldn’t you like to know #2 (so would I!!)
L--Life is incomplete without: my family
M--Marriage Date: August 5, 2000
N--Number of siblings: 2 brothers, older and younger. I begged my mom for a sister but gave up on the hope about 10 years ago.
O--Oranges or apples: I would choose strawberries or watermelon over both.
P--Phobias or fears: Snakes! I don’t mind big snakes, it’s the little gardener snakes that freak me out. Seriously FREAK ME OUT.
Q--Fave quote: Do unto others as you would want them to do unto you.
R--Reason to smile: Staring at my beautiful daughter while she’s playing, eating, sleeping, anytime.
S--Season: Fall is my favorite. I can still get outside for walks and enjoy the amazing fall colors.
T--Tag 3 people: Pamela, whoever, whoever.
U--Unknown fact about me: I find car washes (automatic ones) to be relaxing.
V--Vegetable you don't like: Asparagus---yuck.
W--Worse habit: Bite my nails…until my cuticles throb and bleed.
X--Xrays: I hate dental x-rays. They always make me cry…not cuz I’m sad but cuz they pinch a facial nerve.
Y--Your fave food: My mother in law’s cooking (any of it), my grandma’s strawberry rhubarb jelly and Sunday eggs, my aunt Julie’s ice cream cones, my parent’s BBQ chicken, mashed potatoes and corn on the cob. But they all live far way. :(
Z--Zodiac sign: Virgo

No comments: