Monday, March 26, 2007

I think it's fixed...

I hope. I still have to add the crazy hip mamas code but for now...it's back to normal.

We said good bye to our friend, Donny. He was great entertainment (let me tell you, this boy has stories, good ones that make married people drool) and is always fun to be around. We spent Friday night playing games with Donny, California Dave and Sara. Now this always gets interesting. Mainly cuz the boys talk trash and California Dave has a game side that comes out that you would never expect. California Dave and Sara are actually changing to Oregon Dave and Sara but I don't think that name sounds as appealing. I didn't change them to Colorado Dave and Sara and won't be changing them to Oregon either. Obviously they like to move.

We had a babysitter Saturday night! Yay for some family living close by (hint.hint.family--move!! It's pretty out here). Randy's sis and family watched Lily so we could behave like 21 year olds. For me, a pregnant 21 year old. We ate and bowled at Lucky Strikes. Okay, so I bowled like a 81 year old. I wish I had video of Donny's bowling technique. Imagine this...your sitting behind him and he's getting ready to bowl...as he reaches the "don't cross this line" line his arm flings behind him with the bowling ball in place, his arm reaches his ear and everyone is ducking behind him. His bowling ball hits the floor like a cater from outer space and flies down the alley to hit 1 or 2 pins but they all fall down out of sheer terror. But...another video might have been even better...video of California Dave trying, trying his hardest, to bowl as fast as Donny but ended up falling on his ass instead. California Dave is a tall drink of water so this caused a few tears to fall.

Sunday brought a quiet day as Donny returned to his home. Randy started ultimate frisbee, thank goodness, cuz it's been SO long since he last played. It was torture for him to not play last fall due to building a freakin' rocket. At least his priorites are straight. I ventured to SuperWalmart with Lily which has been determined to be my LAST SuperWalmart trip with Lily. Picture this...17 month old not wanting to sit in cart...17 month old fighting with mother to stand in cart...17 month old not wanting to get in car seat to go home...bald mother due to hair being pulled out (by herself, not 17 month old).

No comments: