Monday, March 26, 2007

Prego Brain

It appears I have messed up my blog format. As you can tell. The computer typically doesn't like me and well, I don't like the computer. I hate the coding stuff...email, I can do that. I can type and surf the web (I can surf REALLY good) and that's where I draw the line. Last Friday I decided to join the crazy hip mamas blog group and had to insert their coding information into my template. Sounds like fun, right? Well I started deleting away parts of my code without a care in the world. And this is the result...a freakin' crazy messed up blog. This is all probably due to my computer incompetence but since I am pregnant I can also blame my lack of normal brain function due to baby sucking it from me.

Stayed tuned. Hopefully someone will rescue me. Randy???? Staci????

No comments: