Friday, March 16, 2007

Is it 4:30 yet?

It’s Friday afternoon. I have nothing to do. I want to be at home. But I’m at work. With nothing to do.

Today we are 18 weeks pregnant. Wow, 18 weeks. It’s crazy how the time flies in a sense but in another it slowly creeps by. When I’m waiting for a doctor appointment or test results time is like a turtle in action. When I don’t have any pregnancy reminders (not yacking up my brains, peeing every 3.5 minutes) the time is a fast Randy’s driving (haha, just joking to the parents that are shaking their heads). My belly is growing and is laughing at most of my clothing choices. I purchased a belly band (tube top looking sort of thing that hold up your pants when the buttons don’t like each other or holds up too big maternity pants) and it’s been my friend for sometime. But…there is a problem and it lies in hiding the belly band. Most of my normal shirts are too short (or getting there) and most of my maternity shirts are too big. I'm trying to save all my shopping for my GIRL WEEKEND at the end of March!! Hopefully my belly will let me wait!

Randy called me at work yesterday as he was arriving home. He said there was a package by the front door and it was from Grandma McG. I sat there thinking what would she be sending a package for??? It wasn’t a birthday, holiday, etc. About 2.5 seconds later I let out a big “uh huh…it’s for St. Patrick’s Day.” Sure enough, Lily got a Kelly green teddy bear from her grandma and grandpa. St. Patrick’s Day IS considered a holiday in my family.

No comments: