Friday, February 24, 2006

Goal: 2 posts today

I know I always start each Friday post saying I love weekends, but I just can't help it. I haven't always understood the importance of a weekend. When I worked 3 12hr shifts at the hospital my days always changed. It wasn't until I worked at the clinic that I had a better understanding. Not a complete understanding since I worked 4 10hr shifts and did call one weekend a month. My current job has provided me with a greater appreciation for a weekend since I work Monday-Friday.

This weekend will be filled with Donny. He arrived last night from California. Donny is one of our college buddies and have known him over a decade. Probably most of the people reading this know Donny. Even if your a stranger to me. Donny knows everyone! His personality is amazing and his ability to strike up a conversation is like no other. One of my fondest memories with Donny, includes Uncle Dillhole as well. We got a little wasted, okay a lot wasted, during one of our ski trips and pretty much terrorized the rest of the condo that was asleep. We were on a rampage. But had so much fun doing it and will always be a memory that can make me laugh out loud. And have the pictures to prove it. Oh those silly ducks.

I also seem to comment about being late to work frequently. I do make up the time and it's usually only 5-10 minutes late. BUT, I have to comment today cuz I was early!! I got to work 15 minutes early. Thanks Randy for feeding Lily!

No comments: