Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Just a quick update since I surfed the web on my lunch break. :)

I think Lily is doing better. Last night she was fussy around 8PM but I think it was because she didn't take a very long nap in the evening. When she's fussy (not counting when she's sick) it's usually cuz she needs to sleep. Easy to fix, just let her sleep unless it's a hour before bed!!! Ever since last weekend when she was pretty sick she has been waking up around 4AM. Usually we can hear her on the monitor fussing and she will fall back asleep by herself. That first night she was sick I did feed her at 4AM and now it seems like she wants to continue but I sure don't! It's hard when you're used to sleeping most of the night and then all the sudden you're waking up at 4! Not fun when I have to get up at 5:30AM.

Today I had a presentation at work. I was a little nervous since I haven't talked to a group since I taught CPR. At first I could tell my voice was shaky but halfway through I was really enjoying it. My topic might have been a little boring to my co workers but it's what I do and I like it!

Last night when Randy was teaching Lily and I did another photo shoot. I have to do it when Randy's not there or he will make fun of me. He still makes fun of me but it's easier to take when he's not witnessing the photo shoot! She was a good sport! Good thing we have a digital, I think I took about 30 pictures. Only about 4 of them were any good. She's getting good at smiling for the camera but turns her head when I take the picture. I still need to work on that darn scrapbook!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Lily was sick. That is too bad. I hope she starts feeling better so you get to start sleeping again. I bet she is getting so big, I can't wait to see her next week! I go to Minneapolis this weekend, so will talk to you next week. Take care and kiss that precious girl for me:)