Thursday, February 09, 2006

Lily came to work!

My in-laws, Randy and Lily came downtown to eat lunch with me. After lunch I brought her around my office to show off. She changed back and forth between being smiley and fussy so she didn't stay long. My co workers enjoyed seeing her though. I last showed her off when she was 8 weeks old and she slept the whole time. At least this time she was wide awake. We ate at Blake Street Tavern. Mainly bar atmosphere, not smokey at all for the lunch hour and really good food.

Last night Lily was pretty fussy. She had the cry where something was wrong, like she was sick. At one point my SIL and I saw inside her mouth during a cry and we both saw 2 whitish teethlike areas. I've been feeling for teeth for the past 2 weeks since she's turned into a waterfall with drooling. Still can't feel any teeth but they seem to be making an appearance. Makes sense why she would be fussy. Plus she comps on her hands all the time. I'll be investing in some oragel and teethers soon!

1 comment:

Staci said...

I'm totally jealous about your baby visit at work. I've never brought Ruth to the office, and Marianne only came in with me once when she was a few weeks old... Just having your hubby and family visit midday is so nice. {sigh} Lucky girl!