Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I'm addicted to blogging

I love blogging. If I didn't worry about getting fired from being on the internet I would blog all the time. Including writing on my blog and reading others. It's too much fun. Anyhow, today should be even more fun. Staci invited me to join in a blogging game. I changed it a little. Here are the rules: I give 3 true statements and 1 false statement. You guess the false one. Yes, this means you have to leave a comment. Please! I really enjoy comments. Here goes:

1. I rode the tilt a whirl at Six Flags for 9 hours for a radio competition but didn't win the final prize.

2. I belong to the mile high club.

3. We secretly found out Lily's gender but never told anyone.

4. My first car was a 2 toned yellow Ford Fairmont.

Heehee, I am laughing here in my little office. How much fun can a girl have???!!!!! Comment away!!! I'll post answers Thursday or Friday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD, you knew Lilly's gender! I am so mad at you. And you are a part of the mile high club? What! Maybe I knew that. Sorry I can't read this everyday, but yes I am busy and hardly have time to do my work. I will be less busy next month and will read more! Love you lots and miss you

Staci said...

Wow. I'm torn between a couple. I'm going to say the false one is #3 about Lily's gender, because I don't know that you'd have been able to keep the secret if you'd known. No offense! :)

Anonymous said...

i know the answer but i can't say, btw, randy's cool.

erbiegirl said...

I'm going to have to go with the Lily one as being false. However, I am utterly beside myself that you are a member of the mile high club!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to agree with popular opinion here and say I don't think you were sure you were having a girl. If you did, wow, that's a hard secret to keep!